Thursday, February 23, 2012

Poem Without Words

People often say that a picture is worth a thousand words.  I always thought that was a load of garbage.  Pictures are worth no words.  So often what a picture says cannot be expressed in words.  Failing to really get at the true essence of what the picture is saying, they muddle the page and get in the way of an image.  So this week I am getting out of the way.  After thinking about how to effectively do a post about what motivates me to ride, I found that words weren't really cutting it.  

So we packed up a couple cameras and headed for the Wissahickon to bring you a photo gallery that does more than volumes of words could in explaining why I love to ride.  Click the photo below to see the full gallery.  

Send us your photos that show your passion for cycling.  We'd love to see you do what you do!

Photo Credit: Jim Brower
All photos were taken by Nick Khan, Scott Devereaux, and Jim Brower

No comments:

Post a Comment